The big wedding day for Mr. and Mrs. Brian Jensen at the Salt Lake Temple. The day was overcast, but it didn't rain, so the lighting was perfect for pictures.
After the nice ceremony inside the temple, everyone gathered outside to wait for the happy couple.
Allison's proud Papa
Of course us at the temple
A bunch of family waiting
And some of Allison's friends
Evidence that Darren and Seth were at the temple even though they had to leave before the family pictures
Grandma and Julianne
Finally the happy couple
Allison's excited mother
The Bride...
...and the Groom
More pictures
Allison's family
Brian's family
The Wedding Luncheon was very nice we only got a few pictures there
Second cousins meeting for the first time, Ariana and Kayden
We went home and got ready for the reception
Look how handsome Kayden looks in his new suit
The reception was in Uintah and it was beautiful. Of course they smashed the cake in each other's faces.
The bouquet toss
Time for goodbyes...
...but the beginning of Eternity
2 comments:
What a cute post! I enjoyed looking through all the pictures from Allison's wedding. Do you mind if I steal a couple off of here? I really enjoy reading your blog.
Thanks for posting pictures on here so I can see Alli's wedding. They were good pictures! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment